Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Learning SQL at 33


 I'm trying to become a Data Analyst and doing the coursera certification and we tackle the module about SQL, wow.

it can be tricky. No wonders it's fundamental. I feel a bit down that my query won't run because I used ` instead of ' and technically they look the same for my untrained eye yet...


the machine knows.



At the moment I'm using what the google certification asks you to, yet I'm not gonna be shy to limit myself there. I found a few books that seems interesting. And building that skill would be fundamental for an entry level job I assume. 

So, skill to be unlocked: SQL Query language. 

I read on Reddit that being FLUENT not only savvy, but FLUENT in understanding how to tackle that query so it rans you the most accurate information reminded me of witchcraft:

you don't want to ask the wrong question to the wrong entity my dear, so check ya petition before casting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning SQL at 33

  I'm trying to become a Data Analyst and doing the coursera certification and we tackle the module about SQL, wow. it can be tricky. No...