Monday, January 15, 2024

A Sentiment analysis, with a side a fries please.

 Hello there internauts, 

I discovered something fantastic yesterday: 

The sentiment analysis. 


Let me share with you what I put down on my notes, from one of the resources I was checking in the net:

Sentiment analysis is the process of analyzing digital text to determine if the emotional tone of the message is positive, negative, or neutral. Today, companies have large volumes of text data like emails, customer support chat transcripts, social media comments, and reviews. Sentiment analysis tools can scan this text to automatically determine the author’s attitude towards a topic. Companies use the insights from sentiment analysis to improve customer service and increase brand reputation.


Are you telling me that I can use my social media and observational journalistic skills and ALL THESE YEARS in customer service to boil in this kind of analysis and actually quantify how good or bad our customer service at the shop is? Like.. I like being pragmatic you know. 

I'm in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning SQL at 33

  I'm trying to become a Data Analyst and doing the coursera certification and we tackle the module about SQL, wow. it can be tricky. No...